Sunday, November 6, 2011

Teaching

I'm reading a book called "Creative Bible Teaching." It says, "Most human endeavors require planning."

"Oh yeah?" I think. "Well, I'm a natural planner. Tell me more."

It continues, "As a general principle, things done right are done with a plan."

"Uh huh, uh huh."

"Generals need battle plans, coaches need game plans, and teachers need lesson plans."

"Way ahead of you."

Tomorrow's lesson is "WINNING!!!!!": "Class has started, take your seats please. Today I want you to WINNN!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN KIDS!! Do winners ask questions Jared? NO! PUT YOUR HAND DOWN!"

3 comments:

  1. Leave it on the court! Make them play your game!! You just gotta want it more! Be better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, I'll bet the kid with his hand up said, SAW-AH-REE! (I'll pay ya later)

    ReplyDelete