Friday, October 7, 2011

My Sins


“I have long feared that my sins would return to visit me, 
and the cost is more than I can bear.”


I haven’t killed anyone, but I lived in a dorm once. While there, I made some decisions, decisions some people might even label: ‘POOR DECISIONS.’ But who didn’t, right? I mean, the world was different back then, window-screens weren’t locked as much and construction signs were a dime a dozen.  
In those days, when I was scheming, I didn’t always have my deans in mind. Well, I did in a sense –– where they’d be and how they might react if they caught me –– but I wasn’t as concerned with their well being –– how my actions might affect their emotional health, sleep cycles, and overall life expectancy.  
I hoped my sins were forgotten, but whether by some action/reaction law of nature, or by some sort of divine justice, I’m a dean now
I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry,I’MM SAW-HA-HA-HAR-REE-Y (sobs and kosher expletives).







1 comment:

  1. I think you should replace Andy Rooney on 60 minutes. Writing is your thing. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete